Tuesday, July 10, 2012

NOTD | Nebula Nails


Are nebula nails relevant anymore? If not, then I have jumped on the bandwagon way to late. I was stumbling upon a ton of nail video son YouTube and their seemed to be a common theme of nebulas and space. My younger sister and cousin said this to me, and I quote "How very hipster of you..."I thought that was quite funny because then they also called them "tumblr nails". I really liked how this came out! It looks cooler in the sunlight and muddy in the shade (hence, why there is no shade picture, haha) Not your average "summer nail" but it's great nail art to do when you have a lot of time on your hands! Like me on this long weekend whilst watching Camp Rock. So cheesy!


Here are the colors I used:

  • Revlon ColorStay Base Coat
  • China Glaze Smoke & Ashes
  • Sephora by O.P.I. Mermaid to Order
  • Butter London Knackered
  • China Glaze Hook & Line
  • Color Club 
  • Wet & Wild Shine 460D
  • Revlon ColorStay Top Coat
Have you ever tried out these nebula nails; recently or back when it was cooler? I'd love to see pictures!
xo

7 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! must definitely try it out but i need to find dupes for these colors. i've been wanting to try out this revlon topcoat too, did it take long for it to dry? thanks!

    anansays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, i followed you back too :) LOVE your blog! especially the great quality pictures!
      x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much! Yeah, these were dupes to polishes I saw a bunch of bloggers use. You can pretty much use any sort of blue, purple, and silver metallic colors. Not every nebula is the same ;)

      Delete
  2. Neat! I've seen this kind of design but have never tried it. Very pretty!
    -Amber
    http://beautyguide101.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me this long to try it! The difficult part is the waiting! Everything has to keep drying before you can add more!

      Delete
  3. love that nail colour!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)