Saturday, July 28, 2012

How Much Does My Face Cost?


Andrea from Andrea and the Beauty Blog came up with this brilliant post idea! As soon as I saw her comment with this idea I got so excited and made sure that the next time I wore my sort of 'everyday make up' I would keep track of everything! This is more of a summer every day routine. I'll be sure to do one in the winter as well! Now let's see how much damage there is to my wallet to make my face all purrrrty...


  • Caudalie Beauty Elixir $18.00
  • L'Oreal MagicLumi $13.00
  • Sephora Liquid Liner $11.00
  • Make-Up Forever Aqua Liner $18.00
  • Smashbox Eyeliner $19.00
  • CoverGirl 24HR LashBlast Mascara $10.49
  • Benefit's Hervana Blusher $28.00
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer $34.00
  • EOS Lip Balm $3.00
  • M.A.C. Venus Lipstick $14.50
GRAND TOTAL: $168.99

Consider my jaw on the floor. WHAT? Holy guacamole! This is even more of a reason for me to just stop shopping. This is for just one look! And a summer look that doesn't need as much make-up. Oy, I'm ashamed to look at this. 

I challenge everyone to find out how much their everyday face costs them! Link it to me in the comments!
xo

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this! Somehow 168$ doesn't sound like a lot! I mean, it is a lot but with the products you used, like MAC, Benefit and Nars, it seems decent. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know how much it comes out to! Haha, dang I guess you're right but still that's only a tiny bit of my stuff. I'd hate to do a "How Much Have You Spent on Make Up Tag"!

      Delete
  2. Wow really puts everything into perspective! Will be doing this soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! :)
    I just wanted to let you know that I gave you the Liebster Award. Read more here - http://turquoisedreaam.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award-giveaway-reminder.html

    Miss K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, how ridiculous is that? You think that you don't actually wear that much make up until you add it all up. I'm excited/scared to do this!x

    http://melissaknowsbest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous ! :) this is so crazy. I will be posting mine soon !

    Andrea
    Andrea and the Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and how are you liking the L'Oreal Magic Lumi?? I've heard SO much about the Maybelline one, but nothing about this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i haven't had the chance to use the Maybelline one and might not because I love this one so much! They're probably really similar though! The texture is creamy and pigmented enough that if you're not feeling a full face of foundation you can just use that and it works wonders!

      Delete
  7. Love this post totally doing this next week!!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this post! It is now on my to-do list!

    http://polishmebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will totally make this post! I need to know how much money i'm spending on stuff. haha x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a big number, but what a pretty face! I love your blog and have decided to follow :) Check out my blog and follow back if you like it.
    cutenquirky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. everything is so much cheeper in the usa mine was like £100 more holly molly. but it is worth it haha lovely post by the way x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look! I'm terrfied to see what this will amount to in the winter time with foundation and all haha :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! I do read and respond to most comments when I can, but please refrain from spam (follow for follows, giveaways, ads, so and so forth) xx :)